With spring just around the corner, wedding season will soon be upon us! While your venue may be booked and your suit has been picked out, you don’t want to forget about how your bride will see you as she walks down the aisle. Think about it. Your fiancee has probably gone through bridal boot camp with several hairstyle and makeup trials preparing for the big day. With all of the work she’s put into looking like a princess, you better make sure you look the part too. After all, those expensive wedding photos are either going to haunt you or leave you looking like a million bucks. That’s why the stylists at unDONE have put together the following Boise salon tips of do’s and don’ts for planning the perfect wedding hair for men.
Men’s Wedding Hair Do’s
- DO find a Boise salon after your engagement to create plan to help your hair reach its full potential for the big day. This will help you achieve the perfect cut and style that looks like it was custom-made just for you.
- DO get a haircut that takes your natural texture and flow into consideration, so you get the right length that flatters you as opposed to a school picture haircut. At unDONE, we can shape your hair properly when given the right amount of time for your hair to grow after a cut.
- DO chose a Boise salon stylist who not only gives you the best haircut and color but also educates you on how to style it on your own. Unlike your bride, who will have people helping her get ready on the big day, you’ll most likely fend for yourself. By knowing how to style your hair on your own, you’ll feel confident and look your wedding best.
Men’s Wedding Hair Don’ts
- Don’t treat your hair as an afterthought by going to a barbershop or Boise salon the day before your wedding. You don’t want to end up with a carved neckline and sharp edges that give of a cheap, last-minute appearance.
- Don’t be deceived by the angle of your hair when you look into a mirror. Just because you can’t see the Alfalfa point sticking out from the back of your head doesn’t mean your bride and wedding photographer won’t either. Remember that your wedding photos will be taken from all angles.
- Don’t be clueless about how to style your hair on your big wedding day. Let’s face it. You’re going to be looking at pictures from your wedding for the rest of your life, and the last thing you want to remember is how bad your hair looked. Don’t wait until the last minute to get your hair cut and styled. Take the time to plan ahead and learn how to style your hair on your own with tips from your trusted stylist at unDONE.
Your wedding day is arguably the single most important day of your life. Not only is it a day of celebration that we share with family and friends but the day we capture memories in countless photographs. That’s why the team at unDONE is here to help. If you would like to learn more about the wedding services we offer, contact us at (208) 287-2010 or schedule an appointment online