Permanent Makeup Boise
Have you been hearing about powdered brows but don’t understand what all the buzz is about? Well, you certainly not alone. If you’ve been seeing some of the amazing photos we’ve been sharing on Facebook and Instagram, you’re one step closer to understanding what this magical semi-permanent service is and how it can be a big benefit to your daily beauty routine. That’s why unDONE would like to provide you with a little more information about this wonderful, new service available at our salon in Boise, Idaho.
Powder Brows At unDONE Salon
Powdered brows are the latest trend in Boise, Idaho for semi-permanent makeup. To frame the face with perfectly shaped brows, our trained and certified brow expert will use specially formulated colors to create a natural look with depth and dimension – fading from dark to light. This technique differs from microblading in that it’s a much less invasive option that doesn’t consist of cutting hair like strokes into the skin. Even more, powder brows are long lasting and only require touch-ups once a year.
However, at unDONE, we do realize that the idea of getting a semi-permanent tattoo on your face may be a bit intimidating. But trust us – once you learn more about this service, it be a lot less intimidating. Even more, if the thought of saying goodbye to drawing and filling in your eyebrows every morning is appealing to you, you’ll contact us in a hurry.
The Powdered Brow Process
- Consultation. You’ll meet with our trained and certified brow expert to discuss your beauty goals and determine the best way to achieve them.
- Shape. Your brows will then be drawn on temporarily for your approval before the tattooing process.
- Color. Next, we will help you select the perfect color that you’d like your eyebrows to be.
- Application. Next, our brow expert will get to work. The process typically takes between 2-2 ½ hours.
- Touch-Up. Once your brows fade to a softener, more natural color after 7-10 days, we will schedule a professional touch up 4-6 weeks later to ensure we have achieved the right color level. After that, you will only need to have your brows touched up once a year.
See below some of our AMAZING before and after powdered brows services (images courtesy of our permanent makeup artist Annie Bradshaw):
Boise Hair Salon
Not all of us are blessed with perfect eyebrows. However, technology and advancements in permanent makeup can help you achieve a look that will help you look and feel your very best. Interesting in learning more about our powder brows services? Contact our trained and certified powder brow expert, Annie Bradshaw at (208) 589-1501. She would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have via text or phone call. Even more, you view some of her most recent work on Facebook or Instagram.