Whether it’s your first time or you have been waxing all your life, summer is just around the corner, and now is the time to consider what hair removal option might work best for you. At Undone Salon, we offer body waxing services to help keep your skin soft and smooth for the hot weather ahead. To prepare for the upcoming season, our licensed professionals want to provide you a list of body waxing benefits, as well as some before and after tips when it comes to your next body grooming appointment:
The Benefits of Body Waxing
- Body waxing last longer when compared to shaving because it removes hair by the roots.
- Body waxing often causes hair to grow finer and slower producing longer, smoother results.
- No stubble! No more rough, abrasive skin in between shaving…
- Body waxing is not only fast but a convenient way to remove hair for longer results.
- Less irritating to skin when compared to shaving that often leaves behind nicks and cuts caused by a razor.
Before and After Body Waxing Tips
- Its very important to exfoliate up to two days before body waxing to help remove dead skin cells.
- Moisturize daily to help your skin stay soft in between body waxing treatments.
- Avoid using topical alcohol before a body waxing appointment because it tighten pores.
- Protect your skin from sun damage by using a proper SPF sunscreen. It is also especially important to avoid excessive sun exposure in order to avoid redness during the first 24 hours after a body waxing treatment.
Ready to get your summer started? Call us at (208) 996-8668 to schedule an appointment. Our licensed professionals will help you get the soft, smooth skin that you want for the warm weather days ahead. In addition, once you’re feeling beach body ready, why not compliment your body waxing treatment with a Boise spray tan? A little extra color is always nice no matter the season and will help to boost your overall confidence!